22/23 Granada Home
22/23 Granada Home
FREE CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL JERSEYS
You'll be pumped up to support your favorite team when you sport this Custom Jersey. This jersey features Dri-FIT technology that is sure to keep you dry and comfortable for all 90 minutes of the match. Its replica design and graphics will have you feeling like you're part of the squad when Custom take the pitch on matchday.
- Tagless collar for added comfort
- Ventilated mesh panel inserts
- Woven Authentic jock tag on left hem
- Sewn on embroidered team crest on left chest
- Embroidered Brand logo on right chest
- Fit: Replica Jerseys fit true to size.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
How to Wash Your Soccer Jersey
1. Separate jersey and apparel by color
As a final note before washing your jersey, take care to separate them by color if possible.
Naturally, you’ll want to keep white kits away from reds, purples and other dark colors – whether they be other jerseys or your everyday apparel. On the flip side, keep your darker jerseys grouped together in the wash. It may feel like this is an extra unnecessary step, but doing so will ensure your jersey enjoys extra longevity.
Another top tip before washing – turn your jersey inside out. No matter how you plan on washing it, this is a must. To make sure there are no tragedies with your jersey’s applications, washing it inside out will avoid damage. And when it's done in the wash, turn it back right side out and give it a shake. This ensures your applications won't stick to other parts of the jersey.
Lastly, do not wash your kit with fabric softener, as it can be harmful to athletic wear, reducing breathability and trapping moisture.
2. Decide between a hand wash and a machine wash
Here, you have a choice to make. You can either…
• Machine wash on a cool temperature and delicate setting
- A safe choice for replica jerseys
• Hand wash with cold water
- The safest way to wash an authentic jersey
- The best way to ensure longevity and quality in your most important jerseys
Drying Your Soccer Jersey
If at all possible, it’s best practice to avoid heat drying – especially high heat drying. If you wash your jersey in the washing machine, be sure not to leave it to dry in the machine. This can cause wrinkles and the patches/writing on your jersey can be ruined.
The safest way to dry a soccer jersey is with a hanging air dry.
Heat and agitation from tumble dryers can harm badges and applications. Speaking of harming badges and applications – you should never iron the applications on a jersey. That’s a surefire way to scorch your kit and ruin an otherwise brilliant shirt. Can’t have that.
If You Are Unsatisfied With Your Order We Will Refund Just Make Sure To Fill Out The Contact Form Or Click "Chat With Us" So We Can Get In Touch And Resovle The Issue